MY ACCOUNT HAS NOW CHANGED
We have switched to a new digital platform, so your previous My Account is no longer available.
You need to register a new account.
Simply click on ‘Register’ at the top of the screen and follow the online instructions.
If you have already set up a new My Account from the 29th March, please click ‘Login’ at the top of the screen, using the email address you have registered with.Pay your council tax online
You can also manage a number of other council services online, when you set-up an account.
Access your council tax account to:
- view the latest account information
- check your balance, payments and bills
- switch to paperless billing
- update your contact details
Access your benefits services online to:
- Apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction
- Report a change in circumstances
- Apply for free school means/distinctive school uniform
- Apply for discretionary housing payments (DHP)
Access housing services online to:
- Apply for housing assessment
- Apply to the housing register
- Upload documents required for applications
- Access all your correspondence with the department
- Amend / change areas of choice as required
- Access your Personal Housing Plan
- Check any changes to your account